ProZinc Diabetes Care Kit with U-40 Insulin Syringes Whole Unit Markings with Disposal Container
ProZinc Diabetes Care Kit is the complete home syringe dispense and disposal system used for the injection of U-40 insulin in pets with diabetes.
Dogs and Cats
- For use with Prozinc or U-40 insulin
- Patented, tamper proof container provides security and safety with syringes that are shipped and stored within the container until needed
- Kit contains a pet owner brochure
- With one easy movement, the syringes are discarded into the top of the container, helping to prevent accidental needle sticks
- Contains 100 latex-free U-40 syringes in convenient packages of 10
Insulin should be administered as directed by your veterinarian. Your veterinarian will determine the correct dose of insulin need for your pet. To draw the insulin into the syringe, inject the insulin bottle with the syringe and pull back on the syringe plunger until the proper dose is inside the syringe barrel.
U-40 Insulin Syringes 29 G x 1/2" 1 cc (ml) allows up to 40 units of insulin per injection. Whole unit markings on syringe.
Do not sterilize or re-use the needles. Keep out of reach of children. For animal use only.
Your veterinarian will prescribe either U-40 or U-100 insulin for your pet. It is critical that you use the corresponding insulin syringe for proper dosing. While U-40 is often prescribed for cats and dogs, it’s important to know there are two types of syringes used for insulin injections.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine product backed by the manufacturer.